Monday, June 24, 2013

Arizona Vacation


So I went to Arizona for a little vacation at Caryn's Uncle's house in Chandler and man was it nice. It was a steady 107 degrees the whole time and while it was very hot at first, we got used to the heat in no time. We lounged around in the sun soaking up the hot rays and swam in their beautiful pool to cool down. We went to  'the club the club the club' a.k.a the swanky country club where we got to swim and lounge with the richies. The next day we went to Sedona to see the beautiful canyons and play in a river and yes, Arizona actually has water! Who would have thought. And then Thursday night was the real party. We ate at an expensive steakhouse dining on ribs and wine. After that we hit up some bars and went to a wine bar where I had the sweetest wine I've ever tasted. Like it was actually sweeter than Moscato. Delicious. Then the real fun happened back at their place where we took shots and night swam. Best feeling ever! Try it, seriously. We ended our trip by sight seeing and just laying by the pool. It was a wonderful trip and I loved meeting Caryn's family, they are truly amazing people and I hope I can go back someday! Below are some photos to sum up and share my fun vacation ^_^ Enjoy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment