Thursday, June 6, 2013

25 Facts About Me


1. I'm surprisingly a good singer but I never sing in front of anyone because I'm embarrassed
             
            2. I've been to Canada, Mexico and Europe and I plan to travel to Australia next ^_^

                      3. I secretly want to be a YouTube beauty guru haha

4. I started living with my grandparents in the 8th grade

                       5. I am OBSESSED with perfume and anything that smells good

          6. I'm shy around new people but once I warm up to you I'm a hyper, rude weirdo

7. I'm majoring in Psychology and I have a minor obsession with pharmaceutical drugs, meaning I want to do research in that area

              8. I'm practically a midget.... I'm 5'0 -__-

                        9. I can eat the fastest and the most out of everyone I know
       
             10. I'm an introvert

                                     11. I am also OBSESSED with sloths. If I could go to a sloth haven right now I  would in a heart beat


12. I have potty humor. I think pooping and farting is funny.... lol

      13. When I'm at home I turn on the t.v. to the Disney channel when I sleep because I'm scared of the dark

                  14. I love scary movies

     15. I used to be a dancer. I did ballet and mostly hip hop

16. I tried wrestling my senior year of high school and ended up fracturing my collar bone

                         17. My room is usually always a mess

                                     18. I have a temper A.K.A anger problems

      19. I love to read

                  20. I have a love/hate relationship with vyvanse

21. Sometimes I get urges to do crazy things, like sell drugs or get a piercing

                                       22. I'm a Christian

                                                   23. I love coffee, you could call me an addict

         24. I'm moving into a house with my best friend and two other girls next year and I'm STOKED (picture below, looks ghetto but it's really nice inside tehe)

25. I've never had a dog and I want one SO bad

So ya, I didn't really know what to write about today and I saw another blogger do this and I was like, why not? You got to know me a little and now I will stop procrastinating homework. Byyeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

  1. sweet.

    feel you might have undersold how amazing #9 really is. boggles my mind.

    ReplyDelete