Sunday, October 20, 2013

Thoughts in October

I guess I should start off by saying sorry for not blogging in so long. I have the typical excuse of being busy, but honestly I've just had a lack of inspiration to write.

I am currently living at my house in Bellingham with my roomies and what a ride it has been so far. So many gosh darn things have gone wrong! But everything that has gone right has made up for all the bad. Actually there have been bad things that normally would bring me down and have me a little depressed but I don't feel like that. I feel weird... it's hard to explain. I mean it's definitely a good thing it's just, weird. Some of the bad things I'm talking about are finding rats in your house, stress/anxiety from school, not doing well on a test and drama between friends. Some good things that have happened are successful house parties, roomie bonding and a new crush. Oh ya let me emphasize that, NEW CRUSH.

 I definitely wasn't expecting to start having an interest in someone so soon. Actually, when I first saw this guy I didn't have some instant crush. He showed interest with his eyes I suppose, and it wasn't till after that night I started to think about him. He is very attractive and is older than me! *Gasp* If you don't know me, I usually go for younger guys, har har. But we haven't hung out since the first night we met so I have no clue if we will actually have a connection. From a series of unfortunate events, he might not have any interest in me at all *sigh*. My best friend and I got into some drama with another friend and he holds the key to hanging out with my crush. It's very disappointing.  I'm hoping for the best, and trying to keep my mind preoccupied in the meantime.
I will probably write about this crush later, if I'm feeling inspired, and if I feel like I can put that information on the internet for all to see.

I will try to blog more and keep everyone updated. It feels good to write and get stuff out sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment